Sheesh! This is kinda hard. Well, in that case, my Favorite Pairings are…
1. Rogue x Gambit
2. Speedball x Justice
3. Jubilee x X-23
4. Speed x Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
5. Firestar x Justice
6. Wonder Man x Beast
7. Storm x Rogue
8. Rictor x Shatterstar
9. Xavier x Magneto (NOT THE MOVIE VERSION!)
10. Mystique x Daken
11. Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) x Stature
12. Hellion x X-23
13. Hulkling x Wiccan
14. Scarlet Witch and Wonder Man
Now enjoy a quick ’90s Marvel Nostalgia Burst!
If I had to choose one frame that captured their relationship, this would be a top contender.
Quicksilver’s blitzkrieg tactic and Gambit’s pop culture quip is the best part of this issue.
- All-New X-Factor v1 #2
Since there are many alternate reality stories in Marvel, I have some ideas for Marvel’s What If as I have read the old What If comics. There are so much of unexplored possibilities.
1. What if…Gambit was raised as an assassin instead of a thief?
2. What if….a different New Warrior survived instead of Speedball in Civil War? (Two-parter issues for having two segments of different characters in one comic and the last segment would be What if ALL the New Warriors survived by defeating Nitro. Imagine that in one segment, even the D-Lister Microbe survives as he gets secretly taken away by Apocalypse who turns him into Horseman of Pestilence as he has the power of germs)
3. What if…Rogue had died instead of Nightcrawler in Second Coming storyline?
4. What if…Wolverine had been depowered on M-Day?
5. What if…Hulk and the Warbound came to Earth when Pro-Reg heroes and Anti-Reg heroes are fighting in the middle of New York at Civil War?
6. What if…Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch joined the X-Men instead of Avengers?
7. What if…Firestar died of cancer earlier?
8. What if…Captain America or any Avenger got the Phoenix Force instead of Cyclops, Emma Frost, Namor, Magik and Colossus in AvX?
Gambit in All New X-Factor #01