Serval Industries Present: All New X-Factor Art by Yamamura
sorry not sorry
“Lord, mah hands are itching like there’s ants crawlin’ all over them. Ah’m gonna need to touch something. Real soon.”
If I had to choose one frame that captured their relationship, this would be a top contender.
Since there are many alternate reality stories in Marvel, I have some ideas for Marvel’s What If as I have read the old What If comics. There are so much of unexplored possibilities.
1. What if…Gambit was raised as an assassin instead of a thief?
2. What if….a different New Warrior survived instead of Speedball in Civil War? (Two-parter issues for having two segments of different characters in one comic and the last segment would be What if ALL the New Warriors survived by defeating Nitro. Imagine that in one segment, even the D-Lister Microbe survives as he gets secretly taken away by Apocalypse who turns him into Horseman of Pestilence as he has the power of germs)
3. What if…Rogue had died instead of Nightcrawler in Second Coming storyline?
4. What if…Wolverine had been depowered on M-Day?
5. What if…Hulk and the Warbound came to Earth when Pro-Reg heroes and Anti-Reg heroes are fighting in the middle of New York at Civil War?
6. What if…Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch joined the X-Men instead of Avengers?
7. What if…Firestar died of cancer earlier?
8. What if…Captain America or any Avenger got the Phoenix Force instead of Cyclops, Emma Frost, Namor, Magik and Colossus in AvX?
Reposting this again before I forget
Rogue and Jubilee wishes you a Merry Christmas
Chère. Hush. Just wanted you t’know I’m here. Whatever happens… I’m gonna be here.
X-Men Legacy #264
I just about died of happiness at this scene, I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for these two to just embrace each other once more.
Poor Longshot and the X-Men, being forced to act as the characters of Wizard of Oz is pretty cruel and hilarious at the same time.
- Longshot as Dorothy
- Rogue as Tin Man (or Tin Woman?)
- Cyclops as Scarecrow
- Wolverine as The Cowardly Lion
- Beast as Toto the dog (but with intelligence and can talk)
- X-Men v2 #10
Uncanny X-Force #19.1
Uncanny X-Force #28
Uncanny Avengers #1
Uncanny Avengers #8AU
Uncanny Avengers #14
So, who is making the Freudian analysis of this particular storytelling obsession?
Seriously Remender. What the fuck?
holy fuck, this was all Remender? Guy’s got some serious issues.
Freud would say something along thee lines “obvious repressed hatred toward women caused by also repressed subconcious desire to have sex with one’s own mother, that visualizes in fatasies about having women stabbed by sharp, phallic objects” or shit like that.
I ee he really doesn’t seems to like Rogue and is very unimaginative at ways for people to get hurt.
And I thought that some manga were bad when it comes to sexism. However, this is a bit too much by having character bashing (Remender hates Rogue) combined with sexism and Women in Refrigerators cliche. Not to mention that strong women characters get character derailment by turning them into weak-willed wuss, dumb bimbos, sluts or crazy murderous bitch and later get maimed/killed. Also, Remender dismisses the unhappy fans as trolls by telling them in a tweet “Go drown in Hobo Piss”.
Rick Remender, you…are…a…HACK!!!!