stripped to the bone in a matter of seconds
Oh man I’m sorry anon I’m totally gonna do this of my top 5 moments from what little scans i have on my comp, I swear I’ll do a proper one later.
1. in v2, Robbie tried to get the team back together, telling Vance he’s the heart and soul of the team (well him an angie) but Vance rejects the offer and then this happens after things happen and the team is forming with some new members
2. when Robbie decides to leave AA and Vance ends up going with him, road trip!!!!!! (and basically any moment of Vance and Robbie in AA)
3. That time in Avengers Iniative #34 when he joined up with Justice and co. against Osborn. (Vance’s face is hilarious)
4. that time in v1 when Vance used Robbie(and Robbie’s balls) as a cannon type thing
5. that time robbie died (but not really) at Vance kept blaming himself because he should’ve been able to prevent it
bonus moment when they slept together ;D
That’s because I want it too succeed as I find it too be one of the best team books if not the best. I don’t want too be canceled. I’d also like to say it made me a fan of Justice because of this scene
He tell Captain America the New Warriors Won’t Fold into the avengers. I love this scene…
A TRS reader sent us this photo above of a notice from HDB that was sent around to residents at Block 601 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5.
The notice informs residents that dog owners must not let their dogs create nuisance by barking as they had received some complaints about…
What the fucking hell is wrong with the HDB Council?! Just because one stupid resident complain of too much noise from pet dogs, it means the council of the estate tell the dog owners to send their dogs for debarking. They should know the alternatives by tolerating dogs (and cats) as well as the dog owners should train the dogs not to bark unnecessary.
I hate my own country (Singapore) for its animal haters (they hate cats so much), homophobia, overcrowding and censorship issues.
Gambit and Wolverine stealing the Batmobile in “Marvel Comics Versus DC” #2
Justice (Vance Astrovik) and Firestar (Angelica Jones) profiles in X-Men: The 198 Files (a handbook about mutants of Marvel Universe)
Recommended Issues Reading List
- Uncanny X-Men #3-4, 8-9, 19, 24, 28, 30, 33-34, 38, 41, 45, 81, 83 109, 166-167-174, 184-187, 204, 297, 341, 343, 348-350, 359, 361, 368, 382, 385-386
- Fatal Attractions
- X-Treme X-Men #5-8, 16-19, 31, 40-42, 46
- X-Treme X-Men Annual 2001
- X-Treme X-Men: X-Pose #2
- Rogue (1995) #1-4
- Gambit (1995) #1-4
- X-Men Annual 1997
- Gambit (1999) #16
- Rogue (2004) #1-6, 12
- Gambit (2004) #3, 5, 8, 10
- X-men Legacy #220-224
- X-Men: The End Book 1 #2, 5
- X-Men: The End Book 2 #1, 3-6
- New X-Men #46
- Ultimate X-Men #50-53
- Ultimate X-Men Annual #1
- X-Men: Fairy Tales #3
Let me know if i missed anything :)
Wolverine and Gambit in Japan - Gambit flirts with the Japanese girls but they prefer Sunfire (who is dressed like a cyber samurai in the 90s) over him. Sorry Gambit, Japanese girls prefer long-haired Pretty Boys than you.
- Wolverine v1 #55
The evolution of television
I think I’ll let these speak for themselves.
Magneto’s adorable tho
This is better than the main Original Sin story.
Some more to add will be….
Speedball: I chose that name ‘Speedball’ because I love playing paintball games but since ‘Paintball’ sounds stupid, that name ‘Speedball’ kinda stuck.
Justice: Ermmm….I just love Justice League so I chose my lame codename ‘Justice’…And besides, I love wearing capes because Superman is my favourite character.
Nova (Sam Alexander): I am actually sent by Mr Loeb to overthrow that Dick Rider guy and everyone at Marvel office love me!
Part 2 of my parody of Marvel Comics’ Messiah Complex.
After Rogue has been shot by Mystique, Mr Sinister and the X-Men are searching for the location of the Crossover Baby, unaware that she is currently being held by none other than Cyclops’ time traveling son from the future, Cable.
Got all that? Good, because there’s more to go
Part 1 of X-Men: Messiah Complex parody: Go to this Link and Watch it
- SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION: Can someone really burst up into flames out of nowhere? There have been cases. Usually the victim’s torso and head are burnt beyond recognition, but their extremities such as their hands and feet are fine. There are many theories to explain how & why this happens but no solid explanation. More Information
- ACID RAIN: any form of precipitation with high levels of nitric and sulfuric acids.They can make water toxic to the fishes inhabiting rivers, lakes & streams. It also damages forests by robbing the soil of essential nutrients and releasing aluminum into the soil. The aluminum makes it harder for the trees to take up water. More Information
- ALL ABOUT DEATH: Have you ever wondered what happens to the human body at the moment of death and when happens to it as time passes by? Well I made this post, a while ago that will answer all your questions. About Death Post
- BRAIN INJURY: The saddest part about this is when you have a patient whose aware but can’t communicate it at all. Or when you have patient in vegetative state, where they will smile, cry or frown but it turns out it was just an involuntary spinal cord effect. They are not really there. Brain Injury Post
- SLEEP PARALYSIS: Waking up but you can’ move your body at all. You think you see something hovering above you. Or there’s an old women with lifeless eyes at the foot of your bed. But you can’t move your body at all. A bit more terrifying than morbid but here is where you can read a scientific explanation for it. Science Explanation
- GENIE: THE WILD CHILD: Genie was a feral child, a child of abuse who was deprived of human communication. As horrible as it was, it led scientists to develop a theory about the critical period for language acquisition. It’s a hypothesis that states that the first few years of life is when a person will readily learn communication & language. More Information
- LA BREA TAR PITS: The pits in the tar is called asphalt. It’s incredibly sticky and results when lighter components of petroleum evaporate away. It has the power to trap large animals. What happens is prey, weakened or injured animals would get stuck in the pit. Bigger animals, such as predators would be drawn to the scene where they would stuck as well. More Information
- DEATH AT MOUNT EVEREST: Over 200 people have died on their attempt to reach the top. They could suffer from lack of oxygen or even me smashed by raining boulders. The morbid part? The bodies are now used as landmarks. More Information
- ELEPHANT’S FOOT: Elephant’s foot is a massive radioactive blob. One of the remainders of the Chernobyl disaster. After just 30 seconds of exposure, dizziness and fatigue will find you a week later. Two minutes of exposure and your cells will begin to hemorrhage (ruptured blood vessels); four minutes: vomiting, diarrhea, and fever. 300 seconds and you have two days to live. More Information
- MUMMIFICATION: Have you ever wondered how Ancient Egyptians mummified a body? It includes two steps: embalming & wrapping. Here is a website that will take you through the steps. And yes! They did use a hook to smash the brain and pull it out of the nose. The Website
You may also like: MASTERPOST OF TRUE TERRIFYING EVENTS
The seven wonders of the ancient world
Hanging gardens of Babylon (Iraq)
Great pyramid of Giza (Egypt)
The lighthouse of Alexandria (Egypt)
Colossus of Rhodes (Greece)
Statue of Zeus at Olympia (Greece)
Temple of Artemis at Ephesus (Turkey)
Mausoleum at Halicarnassus (Turkey)