Here’s to you Robbie, for teaching us that no matter what you’re going through you can keep moving forward.
Here’s to you Vance, for showing us that sometimes standing next to your friends means standing up to your heroes.
Here’s to you Kaine, for showing us that…
“I love this twee”
“This twee is mah fran”
“Dis twee has a flavour”
“Twee, u no worries, I cleans u.”
"Twee is mah pweshus"
will you fucking type like normal people before i kill someone
I see so many people on the internet saying that characters can’t live happy lives because of what they’ve lived through in the past, or excusing characters for being completely unlikable jerks by saying “Well hey, they’ve gone through a lot of stuff.”
So even if it’s getting canceled, I still salute New Warriors for being a fun upbeat book that showed that people with horrible past can still move ahead and create something special with their lives.
thisismyplacetobe: A ‘Ring of Fire’ solar eclipse is a rare phenomenon that occurs when the moon’s orbit is at its apogee: the part of its orbit farthest away from the Earth. Because the moon is so far away, it seems smaller than normal to the human eye. The result is that the moon doesn’t entirely block out our view of the sun, but leaves an “annulus,” or ring of sunlight glowing around it. Hence the term “annular” eclipse rather than a “total” eclipse.
stripped to the bone in a matter of seconds
Oh man I’m sorry anon I’m totally gonna do this of my top 5 moments from what little scans i have on my comp, I swear I’ll do a proper one later.
1. in v2, Robbie tried to get the team back together, telling Vance he’s the heart and soul of the team (well him an angie) but Vance rejects the offer and then this happens after things happen and the team is forming with some new members
2. when Robbie decides to leave AA and Vance ends up going with him, road trip!!!!!! (and basically any moment of Vance and Robbie in AA)
3. That time in Avengers Iniative #34 when he joined up with Justice and co. against Osborn. (Vance’s face is hilarious)
4. that time in v1 when Vance used Robbie(and Robbie’s balls) as a cannon type thing
5. that time robbie died (but not really) at Vance kept blaming himself because he should’ve been able to prevent it
bonus moment when they slept together ;D
That’s because I want it too succeed as I find it too be one of the best team books if not the best. I don’t want too be canceled. I’d also like to say it made me a fan of Justice because of this scene
He tell Captain America the New Warriors Won’t Fold into the avengers. I love this scene…
A TRS reader sent us this photo above of a notice from HDB that was sent around to residents at Block 601 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5.
The notice informs residents that dog owners must not let their dogs create nuisance by barking as they had received some complaints about…
What the fucking hell is wrong with the HDB Council?! Just because one stupid resident complain of too much noise from pet dogs, it means the council of the estate tell the dog owners to send their dogs for debarking. They should know the alternatives by tolerating dogs (and cats) as well as the dog owners should train the dogs not to bark unnecessary.
I hate my own country (Singapore) for its animal haters (they hate cats so much), homophobia, overcrowding and censorship issues.
Gambit and Wolverine stealing the Batmobile in “Marvel Comics Versus DC” #2
Justice (Vance Astrovik) and Firestar (Angelica Jones) profiles in X-Men: The 198 Files (a handbook about mutants of Marvel Universe)
Recommended Issues Reading List
- Uncanny X-Men #3-4, 8-9, 19, 24, 28, 30, 33-34, 38, 41, 45, 81, 83 109, 166-167-174, 184-187, 204, 297, 341, 343, 348-350, 359, 361, 368, 382, 385-386
- Fatal Attractions
- X-Treme X-Men #5-8, 16-19, 31, 40-42, 46
- X-Treme X-Men Annual 2001
- X-Treme X-Men: X-Pose #2
- Rogue (1995) #1-4
- Gambit (1995) #1-4
- X-Men Annual 1997
- Gambit (1999) #16
- Rogue (2004) #1-6, 12
- Gambit (2004) #3, 5, 8, 10
- X-men Legacy #220-224
- X-Men: The End Book 1 #2, 5
- X-Men: The End Book 2 #1, 3-6
- New X-Men #46
- Ultimate X-Men #50-53
- Ultimate X-Men Annual #1
- X-Men: Fairy Tales #3
Let me know if i missed anything :)
Wolverine and Gambit in Japan - Gambit flirts with the Japanese girls but they prefer Sunfire (who is dressed like a cyber samurai in the 90s) over him. Sorry Gambit, Japanese girls prefer long-haired Pretty Boys than you.
- Wolverine v1 #55
The evolution of television